FoxyShop 4.6: Expiration and Reverse Login
FoxyShop 4.6 includes product expiration features and the ability to provide automatic login at your site after checkout.
Here’s the list of the new features and fixes in this release:
- Adding product expiration feature – use a number (minutes) or a date (Y-m-d in Pacific time) when setting up your products to handle time-sensitive products.
- Adding Reverse SSO functionality – log your customers into WordPress after checkout. See this link for setup instructions.
- Connecting featured images that weren’t uploaded to the product
- A custom image size called “featured” won’t take over the featured image functionality any more
- Fix to make sure that hidden required checkboxes aren’t required
- Adding filters to disable custom category sorting and provide your own custom sorting
We also had three maintenance releases since 4.5. Here are the highlights:
- Adding Magnific as the new default lightbox
- Upgrading to jQuery 1.11.2
- Improving product add-on functionality (utilizing the new FoxyCart 2.0 features)
- Making FoxyCart 2.0 the Default
- Switch to FoxyCart’s loader.js
- Display PO# if order is a Purchase Order